In Depth takes a close look at one sector critical for development in Africa. Every year the African Development Bank, the OECD Development Centre, the United Nations Development Programme, the United Nations Economic Commission on Africa (UNECA), the European Union and the ACP choose a new sector to study, taking into account the strategic challenges and opportunities Africa will have in the future. This year’s Outlook has a special theme: Structural Transformations and Natural Resources.
- Structural Transformation & Natural Resources
- Promoting Youth Employment
- Africa and its Emerging Partners
- Public Resource Mobilisation & Aid
- Innovation & ICT in Africa
- Developing Technical & Vocational Skills